Pack Size: 6 x 70cl
Country of Origin: Kentucky, USA
The best value for money bourbon on the market, Four Roses Original is a combination of all 10 of the bourbons produced at the distillery. Matured for between 5.5 and 12 years, this smooth and mellow bourbon is an international favourite especially as a base for cocktails and mixed drinks.
Hints of pear and apple complement floral aromas and mix with a taste of honey and spice. Smooth and mellow with a unique, long and soft finish.
- 92 points, Excellent/Highly Recommended, Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2018
- Best Bourbon, People’s Choice, Taste of the Bluegrass 2018
- Best Bourbon; Taste of the Bluegrass People’s Choice 2017
- Excellent Highly Recommended, 93 Points, Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2017
- Gold Medal, San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2016
- Gold Medal, San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2014