Pack Size: 6 x 70cl
Country of Origin: Kentucky, USA
Four unique bourbon recipes are used in the production of this truly small batch bourbon. 17 – 18 barrels are expertly selected by Four Roses Master Distiller Jim Rutledge at the peak of their maturity and hand blended and bottled to create a symphony of rich spicy flavours.
A mellow symphony of rich, spicy flavours along with sweet, fruity aromas and hints of sweet oak and caramel. Finishes soft, smooth and pleasantly long. The palate is creamy, ending with a well-balanced moderately sweet finish.
- 91 Points, Excellent/Highly Recommended, Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2018
- Gold Medal, San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2017
- 90 Points, Very Good/Strong Recommendation, Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2017
- Silver Medal, San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2016
- Double Gold Medal, San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2015