Job Title: Account Manager
Reporting to: General Manager
Location: London (East and North)
Position Details: Perm, full time
We are a rogue drinks distributor committed to placing some of the world’s best spirits within bars, clubs, restaurants, wholesales, hotels and speakeasies. Spirit Cartel has been shortlisted as IWSC Spirit Distributor 2019.
Due to exciting growth plans, we are looking to appoint an Account Manager who will be accountable for increasing the distribution of our core brands within the North and East London region. This role will also act as the UK brand ambassador for our fantastic brand, Koch El Mezcal.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Delivering budgeted sales growth and volumes by brand within on and off trade accounts (independent and group) as well as wholesalers
- Building a development plan for the region
- Identifying trade marketing opportunities and reporting these to the relevant colleagues
- Working effectively with Account Managers both in Spirit Cartel and our sister company, Berkmann Wine Cellars, to increase distribution
- Delivering effective training sessions for all brands
- Building local relationships with accounts and key contacts in the trade
- Act as the UK brand ambassador for Koch El Mezcal. Identifying opportunities to grow the brand and seeing this through in order to ensure there is an increase in awareness (travel throughout the UK may be required for this)
EXPERIENCE, SKILLSET & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- An understanding of the UK spirits market and current trends in the on / off trade
- An outstanding communicator
- Experience of having existing relationships with customers in all channels or be able to demonstrate an ability to develop them effectively and quickly
- Brilliant knowledge of potential customers within the region
- Demonstrate an exceptional level of passion and knowledge for spirits
- Knowledge of production methods and raw materials involved with spirits
- Sales experience within the alcohol industry and proven ability to build account plans
- Cocktail knowledge
- Experience of working with brands as well as customers
- Experience of working with wholesalers and / or retailers
This role is 37.5 hours per week (9am – 5.30pm, with 1 hour unpaid break per day, Monday to Friday). Please note that it is expected that the successful candidate will work the hours necessary to fulfil the requirements of the job. In addition, you must be willing to travel locally and nationally if required.
10 December 2019. Please note that should any suitable CVs be received whilst the advert is live then individuals will be invited to interview prior to this date.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
- Receive a competitive salary
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone
- Company pension
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 26 days after 5 years’ service and 27 days after 10 years’ service) plus bank holidays
- Discount on some of our products
- Become an integral part of our family business.
Please note that we cannot consider your application if you do not satisfy the required knowledge and experience criteria detailed above. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to provide feedback on your application should you not be invited for interview. Should you have not heard from Spirit Cartel within 2 weeks of your application please presume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please note we will not accept CVs sent from recruitment agencies.