Spirit Cartel is a spirits distribution, sales and marketing agency representing a variety of premium producers from around the world. We specialise in sales by increasing brand distribution across all trade channels (from multiple retailers to cocktail bars).
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager who will identify profitable direct and third party listing opportunities, primarily within volume orientated on trade outlets to increase brand visibility. You will instigate appropriate activity that will increase the profile and drive volume rotation once listed and you will target new listings which are brand appropriate, operationally viable, sustainable and commercially rewarding for the company and brand owners represented.
It is a stand-alone role with a high degree of latitude and will involve working hours that allow access to target bars & clubs. You will demonstrate a personality that will beat most door policies and will gain access to key decision-makers. You will be comfortable mixing cocktails, presenting in the bar environment and will often conduct training sessions with well informed and challenging bar tenders to place our brands at forefront of mind.
Some tasks will require close liaison with other Berkmann Wine Cellars departments (our sister company) and in some instances individual brand owners in order to raise awareness of the portfolio and ultimately assume responsibility for its performance. You will hold an entrepreneurial, “can do” attitude.
- Deliver budgeted sales volume by securing listings against an identified customer target list
- Establish and build relationships with bar/club decision makers and bar tenders in key outlets in order to improve sales volume
- Support wholesalers – build relationships and knowledge within their sales team to support our endeavours.
- Hold a strong understanding about bars/clubs
- Implement training programmes and help with preparation of cocktail lists
- Execute brand plans within trade and implement promotional activities
- Keep the Company one step ahead of the competition by feeding back brand and market intelligence
- Champion and articulate our brand portfolio USP’s to internal and external key customers
- Accompany market visits, from time to time, to demonstrate to brand owners our successes
- Make a difference – Constantly challenge the way we do business to increase listings thus Sales and Gross Profit
The appointed candidate will receive a market aligned salary, company pension and 23 days annual leave.
The closing date for this post is 26 January 2018. Please note that should any suitable CVs be received whilst the advert is live then individuals will be invited to interview prior to this date.
How to apply – If you fit our requirements and want to work for a company who is more than just another supplier please send a brief email, enclosing your CV to: email@example.com.
1st stage: If you fit our requirements and want to work for a company who is more than just another supplier please send a brief email, enclosing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2nd stage: Any applicants with suitable CVs will be contacted to discuss their experience and suitability for the post.
3rd stage: If successful following the phone discussion, candidates will be invited to attend a first interview.
4th stage: If successful following their first interview, candidates will be invited to attend a second interview and will be asked to do a presentation.
Please note that we cannot consider your application if you do not satisfy the required knowledge and experience criteria detailed above. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to provide feedback on your application should you not be invited for interview. Should you have not heard from Spirit Cartel within 2 weeks of your application then please presume you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.
Equal consideration will be given to all candidates, irrespective of their gender, race, disability, marital status, religion, age or sexuality.