Location – London
Reporting to – General Manager
Spirit Cartel is an exciting spirits distribution, sales and marketing agency representing a variety of premium producers from around the world. We specialise in sales by increasing brand distribution across all trade channels (from multiple retailers to cocktail bars).
We have a vacancy for a Business Development Manager to be based in central London. It is a stand-alone role with a high degree of latitude and will involve working hours that allow access to target bars & clubs. You will demonstrate a personality that will beat most door policies and will gain access to key decision-makers.
- Deliver budgeted sales volume by securing listings against an identified customer target list
- Identify profitable direct and third party listing opportunities whilst maximizing volume from existing customers
- Instigate appropriate activity that will increase the profile and drive volume rotation
- Establish and build relationships with bar/club decision makers and bar tenders in key outlets in order to improve sales volume
- Implement training programmes and help with preparation of cocktail lists
- Execute brand plans within trade and implement promotional activities
- Keep the Company one step ahead of the competition by feeding back brand and market intelligence
- Champion and articulate our brand portfolio USP’s to internal and external key customers
- Accompany market visits, from time to time, to demonstrate to brand owners our successes
- Confident at presenting and conducting staff training sessions
- Hold passion and knowledge about spirits and cocktails whilst having a strong understanding about the London bar and clubs scene
- Excellent communicator
- Fantastic team working skills
- The successful candidate must hold an entrepreneurial, “can do” attitude.
The appointed candidate will become an integral part of a family business, receive a competitive salary, company pension and 23 days annual leave (rising to 24 days after 5 years’ service and 25 days after 10 years’ service) plus bank holidays. In addition you will receive exceptional training and support.
How to Apply:
Please forward your CV with a covering email to email@example.com to demonstrate why you would like to be part of our forwards moving and friendly team.
Closing date for applications is 15 July 2018. Please note that should any suitable CVs be received whilst the advert is live then individuals will be invited to interview prior to this date.
Please note that we cannot consider your application if you do not hold the required knowledge and experience. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to provide feedback on your application should you not be invited for interview. Should you have not heard from Spirit Cartel within 2 weeks of your application then please presume you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.
Equal consideration will be given to all candidates, irrespective of their gender, race, disability, marital status, religion, age or sexuality.