Spirit Cartel is looking to appoint a driven and creative Business Development Manager (Wholesale) on a full-time permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to identify and seek out profitable direct and third party listings within the wholesale sector in order to increase brand distribution and visibility. We are looking for a candidate who will instigate appropriate activity to increase our profile and drive volume rotation once listed.
This is a stand-alone role with a high degree of latitude. The successful applicant will work hours that allow access to targeted decision makers and buyers within Wholesale accounts and will demonstrate a personality that helps to close a deal.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Gain KPI level distribution points / pouring / cocktail / listing agreements on core brands.
- Deliver budgeted sales volume by securing listings against an identified customer target list.
- Establish and build relationships with Regional and National Wholesale account decision makers and managers in key outlets.
- Support wholesaler sales teams by building relationships with them and increasing their knowledge to support our and their endeavours.
- Have the wholesaler (third party) ear; gain their confidence to pick up on new group/bar openings and have awareness of supply tenders.
- Understand which multiples are performing.
- Execute brand plans within trade and implement promotional activities.
- Feedback brand and market intelligence.
- Champion and articulate our brand portfolio USP’s to internal and external key customers.
- Conduct accompanied market visits, from time to time, to demonstrate to brand owners our successes.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold passion and knowledge about spirits and cocktails.
- Be a strong communicator.
- Be confident at presenting and holding training sessions.
- Have strong team working skills.
The appointed candidate will become an integral part of a family business, receive a competitive salary, company pension and 23 days annual leave (rising to 24 days after 5 years’ service and 25 days after 10 years’ service) plus bank holidays. In addition you will receive exceptional training and support.
How to Apply:
Please forward your CV with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org to demonstrate why you would like to be part of our forwards moving and friendly team.
Closing Date for applications is 3 July 2018. Please note that should any suitable CVs be received whilst the advert is live then individuals will be invited to interview prior to this date.
We cannot consider your application if you do not satisfy the required knowledge and experience criteria detailed above. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to provide feedback on your application should you not be invited for interview. Should you have not heard from Spirit Cartel within 2 weeks of your application please presume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Equal consideration will be given to all candidates, irrespective of their gender, race, disability, marital status, religion, age or sexuality.