Tom of Finland
Pack Size: 6 x 50cl
Country of Origin: Finland
Tom of Finland Organic Vodka is distilled in Finland by Lignell & Piispanen which, founded in 1852, is the second oldest familyrun company in Finland. Situated in Kuopio, surrounded by arctic waters, Lignell & Piispanen creates premium quality drinks with family heritage.
On the nose, has clean aromas with subtle hints of rye spice. The first sip gently coats your mouth with a silky smooth oiliness. Vanilla and cream soda lead to a crescendo of spice that hints at cracked black pepper with wonderful star anise overtones. It finishes with notes of delicate spice, perfectly accompanied by a soft mellow finish.
- Silver Medal, The Vodka Masters, The Spirits Business 2017
- Category Winner, World Vodka Awards 2018
- Gold Medal, San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2018
- Double Gold Medal, Vodka, SIP Awards 2018
- Double Gold Medal, Bottle Design, SIP Awards 2018