Ron de Jeremy
Pack Size: 6 x 70cl
Country of Origin: Barbados, Trinidad, Jamaica & Guyana
The blend includes hand selected, super premium pot and column still distilled rums from Barbados, Trinidad, Jamaica and Guyana. They are aged up to 15 years in American oak barrels previously used for Bourbon.
The rum displays a bright golden amber colour with reddish copper hues. The aroma is rich with oak, fruit and spice with hints of caramelised nuts and honey. On the palate, the rum is velvety and seductive. The deeply satisfying finish is characteristically long and smooth with sweet oak notes that leave you begging for more.
- Silver Medal, Dark Over 13yo, The Rum Masters 2016
- Gold Medal, World Rum Awards 2016
- Gold Medal, SIP Awards 2016
- Consumers' Choice Award, SIP Awards 2017
- Double Gold Medal, San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2018
- Platinum Medal, Gold/Dark Rum, SIP Awards 2018